Friday, March 21, 2008

Guess Who Is A Yankees Fan?

I think I have failed as a father. My son has informed me he is no longer a Met fan but he is cheering for the Yankees. Fortunately he knows little about baseball and he is only pulling for the cross town team because his friends claim to like the Yankees.

Still, it is time for Met fans to unite and make sure our children cheer for the same team. Start getting them to games early in their lives. It has never been easier to get a baby to the ballpark with the baby sling products and advances made their.

A recent press release about Slingings Baby Slings (Sponsoring this post) shows just how far such products have come:

Slinglings Baby Slings Adds a New Line of Exclusive Prints to Their Vast Selection of Pouch Slings-- Slinglings Baby Slings LLC, a Seattle-based baby sling company, has just introduced a new line of 12 fabrics to their already vast selection of over 60 prints. Five of these 12 new prints are Slinglings exclusives that were designed by Stephen Gower, co-owner. These new prints are just more ways for hip moms to wear their babies in style.
With so many baby slings on the market, it is easy for new mothers to get overwhelmed. Why choose a Slinglings baby sling? Pouch slings are simple, quick, and lightweight. They promote bonding with your baby while keeping your hands free to tend to other responsibilities. Slinglings baby slings are affordable with prices starting at just $36.95. They have over 10,000 slings in-stock and most slings ship within 24 hours. Slinglings advanced size calculator takes the guesswork out of sizing, so that you and your baby have a secure and comfortable fit.
Slinglings baby slings are top quality, trendy, and most importantly comfortable! Their numerous customer testimonials and reviews reflect what a great product they have. Angela, a Slinglings customer from FL, sums it up well in her testimonial, “I LOVE my slings! I love the fabric's design and comfort. I love the freedom they have given me so I can keep up with my preschooler while providing the security and comfort my infant needs. I love how fashionable I appear around town and on vacation…I cannot thank you enough for providing a reasonably priced product for busy moms. I simply LOVE my slings.”
Sara and Stephen Gower, owners of Slinglings Baby Slings are committed to making “parenting easier and babies happier. A top quality baby carrier and a top notch customer service experience have always been important to us.”
Every baby should be a Slingling.


Make sure to get your children out to the game and don’t suffer the same awful feeling I had to deal with!

No comments: