Friday, April 4, 2008

An Off Day

Yesterday was an off day for the Mets. I went all off-season long waiting for baseball to start and already they have a day off? I am only kidding although I do find a miss watching a Met game on off days.

Tonight things could heat up as the Mets play the Atlanta Braves. I am actually looking forward to watching them face Tom Glavine. It is not that I am looking for revenge based on his last start, I honestly think he does not have it any longer and I am curious what the Mets can do against him. No mater what, this series could set the tone for things to come.

You know that I will be following the games this weekend. We are able to follow them on the radio, on television and even on the internet. There are a number of different sites where you can check and see what is happening in a game. I check these fairly frequently at times. I have even considered getting my own domain and posting updates about the game.

I guess the main reason I do not do that has to do with not having time and it being easier to let someone else do the work. One thing which makes it easier is the price for doing this is fairly inexpensive. So, if anyone is interested in domain name registration, let me know. Maybe occasionally I will have the time to cover part of a game for your site.

Regardless of how you keep up with the Mets this season, lets hope it is a great season and the tone is set (or at least begins to be set) this weekend for a great year.

Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.