Friday, June 6, 2008

An Aquarium

I am curious how many of you have every felt that because you follow the Mets, you need to do something to relax yourself. I supposed a diehard fan of any team might feel this way but somehow, it seems to be greater as a Met fan, at least that is my perception

I have heard from some of my friends that an aquarium can be very relaxing. They explain that for some reason fish, and live coral, have a calming effect. Perhaps being able to get various types of fish, coral, rocks and other dry goods would benefit many Met fans. Add free shipping to it and it gets even better.

Fortunately they have been playing well, even though they lost yesterday. Still, it seems that even some of the wins can be exhausting. Then following Oliver Perez pitch, or Mike Pelfry and you really feel like your heart is in your mouth (or how ever the expression goes).

When I first started following the Mets, I hoped that in and of itself would be relaxing. Now I realize how foolish I was to think that. As I said before, being a diehard supporter of any team is exhausting but the Mets seemed to have perfected it.

Bring on the Salt Water Fish!

Let’s Go Mets!

No comments: