Friday, August 15, 2008

Which New York Team Is Better?

I realize that there is a presidential election coming up. I know that we are in the middle of the Olympics. These are things that we often debate with friends, family, acquaintances and even our enemies. Certainly what is even more important, and often times leads to more debate, has to do with which New York Baseball team is better. I have been arguing this with my nephew who is a Yankee fan. Certainly now, however, the Mets have a better record, so I have some ammunition.

Regardless of the issue, politics, sports, or otherwise, there is a forum where people can speak their mind. The focus may be political forums, but there are plenty others. So Met fans, let’s unite and let people know why the Mets are the better baseball team in New York.

Let’s Go Mets!

No comments: