Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hypnosis



The world of hypnosis is fascinating to me. I am not talking about from the perspective of being able to control someone’s mind so you can get them to do things you want. I am more interested with how it works in terms of trying to help people.

I know I read stories about baseball players who try hypnosis to help get them out of a slump or see the ball better. There are actually a number of different things for which you can use hypnosis , for which hypnosis can help.

In fact, if you visit http://www.instant-hypnosis.com/ (who is sponsoring this post) you will see a number of different topics for which you can download professionally produced hypnosis series. These are listed in three broad categories. Those are Self Improvement, Fears and Phobias, and Body Image.

If self hypnosis, is something in which you are interested, then you should check out the website.

No comments: