Friday, January 11, 2008

Ink Jet Deals

Like so many other bloggers, I like voicing my opinions. You might even say I am opinionated. That was one of the reasons I set up a blog in the first place. It gave me a place (and a chance) to voice my thoughts. When it comes to the Mets, I have no shortage of opinions.

While the blog is nice, and I can constantly refer back to posts on the blog, sometimes I want to have a hard copy of my words, my thoughts, my post. Sometimes, I want to have a hard copy of the comments others have left for me (which are always read and always appreciated). Since I am doing more printing, it is always nice if I can find ways to save ink.

Since I started blogging about the Mets, I find that I am printing out more and more of these entries. I also find that I go through cartridges quicker than I did in the past. Perhaps you find the same thing? You have just printed a 400 word article about Mookie Wilson, or Tom Seaver, or others of your favorites and in the middle of printing, the cartridge runs out.

There are websites where you can go to order cartridge and check out various deals, perhaps deals that they may have about canon inkjet cartridge. You can even save money as you can find coupons.

So, the next time you leave me a comment, feel free to print it out and save a hard copy for yourself.

No comments: