Sunday, January 13, 2008

Playing Golf

It is amazing to me the number of professional athletes that like to play golf. I always read about, or hear about, Met players, past and current (and I am sure future) playing golf. I too played a little golf, when I was in college. It was fun, but nothing I would go out of my way to do and nothing I have done since college.

I do, however, know a lot of people who enjoy golf, who are addicted to it. They tell me they enjoy it because it is seemingly timeless. When you are out on the golf course, all your problems go away. At least that is what they tell me. Still, I do hear them complain about (or at least talk about) the expense of golf balls. They are easily lost and the cost does add up.

I recently learned of Callaway golf balls (sponsoring this post). They actually sell used golf balls, but golf balls that are in excellent condition. They can actually be purchased for as little as $7.99 for a dozen, which from what I understand is an excellent price.

Various name brands and accessories are also available from Callaway golf balls. They also have new golf balls available for those who are looking.

The next time the topic of golf comes up among my friends, I can’t wait to tell them about Callaway golf balls and what I have learned.

No comments: