Sunday, February 24, 2008

Parking



Heading out to the ballpark is fun but, if you are driving, finding a parking space, or dealing with traffic in the Shea Stadium parking lot is not much fun. I am willing to guess that the same can be said of Citi Field, once it opens.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have your own Garage that you could take with you wherever you went and then be able to be it down anyplace, so you always had a place to park? Perhaps not realistic, but an intriguing thought nonetheless.

It would be nice to have a Concrete Shed and be able to bring that to the ballpark as well. I could keep all different bats and gloves in it and when the players needed equipment, instead of going into the clubhouse, they would come to me. It would be a great way to meet ballplayers.

It is amazing the fantasies young baseball fans think of as the season starts rolling around. It, however, is not just young fans that get a thrill when they meet players. So, with the excitement in the air, my mind wonders to what possible things could happen to me. Having equipment for the players and my own personal parking space at the stadium, inside my own personal garage, sound like fun.

No comments: