Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sports Merchandise

Sometimes after watching a Met game I feel that I just need to get away from it all for awhile. It seems that they can truly take a lot out of you. As a result, sometimes after relaxing watching a game, I need to do something to relax. It reminds me of a line my Grandfather used when returning from vacation. He would say, “I feel like a new man; this new man needs a vacation”.

For some people that can mean watching Nascar, for others it may just get people more riled up and still others may not care. Still, it amazes me how big Nascar has become. There was a time when sports apparel was limited to baseball teams. Then it grew to other sports and now one can find a lot of Nascar merchandise.

Of course, just like in any other type of sport, one can find apparel revolving around a specific player. For instance, it would not be difficult to find Dale Earnhardt Jr. merchandise. So, now matter what your sport of preference is, today you can certainly show your support for the sport and for the key individuals in it.

No comments: